Download Raster to Vector Normal 9.2Convert raster images and scanned drawings to HPGL, DXF, WMF, and EMF vector.
- User Rating:
- ( Unrated )
- Shareware ( $59 to buy )
- Windows 8 Windows XP
- April 26, 2013
About Raster to Vector Normal
Raster to Vector Normal is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
- Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
- Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
- Create center lines and outlines.
- Outline solid raster areas.
- Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
- Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
- Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
- Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
- Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
- Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
- Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
- Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
- Can adjust tolerance levels.
- Batch processing.
- Drag and Drop supported.
( By Raster to Vector, Inc. - Raster to Vector Normal Publisher )
User Reviews of Raster to Vector Normal( No review posted yet )
Post a review :
Rate Raster to Vector Normal